SAKATA INX (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED (SAI) is aware of its responsibility to all the stakeholders, recognize the importance of maintaining harmony with the global environment and is committed to sustainable development.
SAI conducts technical seminars and promotes the exchange of information to encourage usage of environment friendly inks, best practice in printing etc.
SAI has initiated TPM at its manufacturing plants to prevent any disasters and has taken proactive steps to ensure full preparation against unforeseeable crises.
Guided by the principle of sustainable development, SAI implemented a variety of measures aimed at reducing the environmental footprint, including purifying wastewater and taking steps to lower C02 emissions.
SAI strives to reduce the consumption of resources and energy to facilitate the efficient use of finite natural resources.
Further SAI propose to spend CSR amount in any of the following activities.
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art, setting up public libraries, promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports.
- Contribution to the Prime Ministers' National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institution which are approved by the Central Government.
- Rural development projects.
- Capacity building of government officials and elected representatives-both in the area of PPPs and urban infrastructure.
- Sustainable urban development and urban public transport systems.
- Any other activities as maydecided by board of director from time to time.